• Drink cocktails author. The Paris Cocktail Week starts on the hats of wheels with a multitude of events, rich in diversity, the image of this special edition to “Le Grand Mix”. Pass on their turn of the hand, this is what will make this Saturday for generous specialists at the “secrets of bartenders”. If these appointments have already been sold, you can still enjoy the beverages of these experts at an affordable price. Every evening between 18h and 22h, 50 parisian bars offer two cocktails – one with and one without alcohol – with a discount of -30%. Need fishing and fresh? The Queen of Sea (the Eleventh) is organising “the little slap of the sea, which will awaken your Sunday” brunch test. Three services in the afternoon, three-course sailors and three cocktails including the Red Snapper with shellfish (reservation at 01 43 55 29 06) .
Paris Cocktail Week #5: The Grand Mix. Until January 26, 2019. In 50 parisian bars. Programming on the internet site.
” READ ALSO – 5 cocktail bars for the Paris Cocktail Week 2019
• Have your head in the stars. The “small step for man but one giant leap for mankind” was now 50 years old. The Centre Pompidou is the Moon the theme of the 14th edition of the festival Off-Track. Has always been at the heart of the concerns of a geopolitical and scientific, its conquest has inspired numerous artistic productions, mirrors, contrasting the earthly world to see and think on the Earth. The cosmic journey is available through screenings, installations, performances, shows and conferences. Not to miss: the installation Phases of the Moon of Dominique Blais, which is built through package that the artist sends on a daily basis, the performance of Sarah Fortais, which roams the streets of paris in astronaut, the Radio 2069 David Guez which relays the testimony of the lunar landing of the Apollo 11 mission, the short film by Chris Marker shot during an eclipse, the portraits of the geese, astronauts, and the legendary a Trip to the Moon of Georges Méliès.
Festival Off-Piste: The moon: an Area of imaginary to defend at the Centre Pompidou. Place Georges Pompidou (IVe). Up to February 3, 2019. From 11h to 21h. Free admission.
• Enjoy sweets chocolathés”. Yum! La Petite Manufacture Cluizel organizes workshops free and open to all to learn how to taste chocolates of the norman house leader for 70 years. A facilitator will get the participants by offering them the classic flavor, but also more exotic. For fans of tea, a second activity offers a taste of the products Betjeman & Barton, whose map includes 50 teas, original or flavoured. The emphasis will be put on the black tea, nature, the green tea fragrant and the rooïbush fragrant. To take advantage of one of those moments of culinary pleasure in the space that is greedy of the rue des Rosiers, open since November, it should simply send an e-mail.
Workshop Michel Cluizel – Betjeman & Barton. 2, rue des Rosiers (IVe). January 19 and 20, 2019. “Learn how to taste the chocolates of Michel Cluizel”: sam. and dim. 11: 30 am to 17h. “Tasting initiation of teas”: sam. and dim. from 14h to 17h. Registration: email@example.com
• to Celebrate the book. To the 3rd edition of the Night of the Reading, libraries and bookstores open their doors to the largest number. From the beginning of the afternoon and up to midnight, these places of life and culture program has a host of free entertainment that will appeal to all types of readers. Meetings with authors and illustrators, games, escape, reading, travelling and / or in sign language, workshops in your pajamas or in music… At the bookstore Here (IIe), the rappers Abd Al Malik and Kery James will discuss their relationship to words. The House of Poetry (Third), Thibault de Montalembert and Emma de Caunes, will reveal their favourites in literature. The novelist and award-winning musician loved by Charlotte Gainsbourg and Sofia Coppola, Thomas B. Reverdy, will be at the Médiathèque Musicale de Paris (Ier). A taste of literary, drinks, books, contests, Little Champions of reading: the 148 places in paris participants are revealed on the website of the programming.
Night of the Reading. Saturday January 19, 2019. Everywhere in France. Free admission.
” READ ALSO – What do you know about the libraries of Paris?
• to Beautify its interior. Up to Monday, a hundred showrooms of design welcome the curious. The ten-year Paris Deco Off is an opportunity to glean, by the way, the advice of professionals of the decoration. The participating institutions will be without pity for the “contest showcases”: each puts his storefront scene on the theme of the figure 10. In the street, an exhibition of panels, trompe l’oeil and 200 illuminations giant, some of which are made with flax, settle down. On the seat of the Grand-Fathers (IIe), Saint-Germain-des-Prés (Life) and Furstemberg (Life), we can find pieces of furniture oversize. At these locations, with a free shuttle bus to take them to those who want it from the left bank to the right bank. In parallel, creations female students admire them, at the Hôtel Drouot (Ninth) and a conference on innovation textile is programmed. Fiesta Saturday until 23h with more than 120 publishers! The love of decoration and design can also continue the adventure with the professional fair Maison & Object, until January 22, in Villepinte (93).
Paris Deco Off. Until January 21, 2019. In different districts and showrooms in paris. Free admission.
Salon Maison&Objet. Parc des Expositions de Paris Nord Villepinte (93). From Friday to Monday, from 9: 30 to 19h. Tuesday: 9: 30am to 18pm. Until January 22. Pass: 70€.