● There is a move for the planet. This is the rendez-vous du weekend not to be missed! Since 2011, the festival We Love Green invests every year in the wood of Paris with only one idea in mind: to give you the wanderlust. This year, programming ad scenes are eclectic from rock and rap through to electro. French music will hold a place of honor, to be defended in the face of great international names, Christine & The Queens, Columbine or even the eccentric Mr. Oizo. The festival is also part of the current issues and plays a role of awareness towards the ecology, especially with young people. In this respect, a laboratory of ideas, which is installed on the site of the festival to promote environmental innovations. Not to mention that the organization is committed this year to plant more than 80,000 trees, to be powered 100% by renewable energy, and not to use any single-use plastic. Then to dance and advocate, see you on 1 and 2 June in the Bois de Vincennes.
Festival We Love Green in the Bois de Vincennes. Plain of the Beautiful Star (Xii). Saturday 1 June from 13h to 1: 30, Sunday 2 June from 13h to 0: 30am. Rates: $ 1.50 to 126,50€.
● Cannes to Paris. Stroke of luck! The programming of the Forum des images takes up the entirety of the films of the 51st Fortnight, until 9 June. For the last thirty years, moviegoers have met you in this temple of the seventh art to discover-or rediscover-the selection that is parallel to the Cannes film Festival, and 24 feature-length films (not counting “short”). As a bonus, the films are usually screened in the presence of the film crews or the director and the screenwriter. There will be, perhaps, Fabrice Luchini or Bertrand Bonello… So run!!!
directors ‘ Fortnight at the Forum des images. Forum des Halles, 2 rue du cinema (Ier). Rates: between 0 and 6€ per screening. Tel.: 01 44 76 63 00.
● street art museum. The museum of the Graffiti, which opened its doors in the spring of 2018, is hosting this Saturday 1st of June an exhibition devoted to the british artist, Banksy. The event is expected to take place outside of the museum, in the surrounding narrow streets. It is “to rediscover his works, those of which the value is inestimable, but also those in which the public is past”, explains the organization. Internationally famous, thanks to several shots of the media, including, most recently, the self-destruction of his work Girl with a Balloon in full auction at Sotheby’s, Banksy remains in the museum of the Graffiti one of the last true rebels of our society. It shocks, provokes, is soft in the streets of major cities around the world, and this is also the beauty of his work. Appointment from 14h to see the work of the anonymous the most famous in the world.
Exhibition Banksy at the museum of Graffiti. 20, passage Culvert (IIe). Saturday 1st of June from 14h to 18h.
● The summer is taking the lead. For the bridge of the Ascension, the Garden of Acclimatization launches until June 2, a program particularly festive. Water games, music and circus are planned to celebrate this long weekend that heralds in summer temperatures. Among the aquatic activities, including the opening of the paddling pool recently renovated to the delight of the little ones, and the boats of the lake that will leave you to float on the waves quiet… but not far from the large jet swirling! On the musical side, the fans of the band will be thrilled as the band Mr. B. O and the Battery-Fanfare Airaines will be present throughout the weekend. Finally, the company Equilibro Amélie Demay is waiting for you on the track to carry you into the world of the circus between acrobatics and burlesque, somersaults and pirouettes of all kinds.
Jardin d’acclimatation. Route from Porte Dauphine to the Porte des Sablons, Bois de Boulogne (Xvi). Until 2 June. Tel.: 01 40 67 90 85.
● It is the party at GoodPlanet. This weekend, the foundation of the photographer Yann Arthus-Bertrand celebrates his ten candles. On the programme: open-air cinema, debates, food trucks, bios, cooking classes, exhibitions and concerts… Before they make the Zenith in Paris on June 14, the group of pop rock electronic Hyphen Hyphen including a stop at the foundation for a one-hour DJ set in the open air. Several screenings of the documentary Home are also provided, free of charge, and in the open air. Because these are also the ten years of the film, which was a state-of-the Earth view of the sky in 2009, already showing the pressure of exorbitant that man done to his environment. In honor of this double anniversary, you can count on the presence of Yannick Jadot, and Isabelle Delannoy, co-writer of Home , to participate in the discussion. Finally, there will obviously be the permanent programme of GoodPlanet with the exhibition “Planet Ocean” and the giant beehive.
The Great Feast GoodPlanet. 1, carrefour de Longchamp, Bois de Boulogne (Xvi). The 1 and 2 June. Free admission. Tel.: 01 48 42 01 01.
The 23rd edition of the festival Eleven Moves to take place until June 3, to Paris, to offer a cross-cultural music, dance, theatre and street arts.
The festival Paris Hip Hop hosts the great names of French rap from the 1st to the 23rd June for concerts at La Villette, La Bellevilloise, and other places of fashionable parisians.