• Explore the bodies of others in privacy. To the fifth edition of the Rendez-vous of History, in partnership with France Culture, the IMA was selected as this year the theme of the body in the arab world. The idea is to train for four days a great popular university, with open access, to allow a wide audience to benefit from the knowledge of the great intellectuals in the matter. Multiple themes that will catch the attention of stakeholders, such as the “The collective body”, “Love, sexuality and gender”, “care of The body” or “Body, religion, spirituality”. So are all the relationships between bodies, his own and that of others, that will be explored around of conferences, educational workshops, artistic performances, and round tables and meetings from 11 to 14 April in Paris.
The Rendez-vous of history. Institute of the arab world. 1, rue des Fossés Saint-Bernard (Ve). From 11 to 14 April 2019. Free entrance in the limit of seats available.
• Notice to unruly! Performance, music, dance, films… the festival Do Disturb explores the territories varied and untagged contemporary design, this weekend at the Palais de Tokyo. A unique adventure with fleeting scenes that are immersive and that offer is to log out of a time linear to dive in shows quasi-fiction. The programming promises rebellion against the gender binary into question our stereotypes vis-à-vis the blondes and other “choreography ” emotional”: what to learn about the art forms of atypical, and put aside our prejudices for a few hours. It is the perfect meeting-place for those who love to clear new lands and try new experiences. As a bonus, a night is planned from 23 to 6 o’clock in the yo-yo, Saturday night.
Festival Do Disturb. The Palais de Tokyo. 13, avenue du President Wilson (Sixteenth). From 12 to 14 April 2019. Rates: 12 to 15€ for entry to the festival and 15 to 20€ for the night at Yoyo.
• to Celebrate the Record store Day at Point Éphémère. Go to Point Éphémère on Saturday, April 13, from 14h to 3h! On the occasion of Record store Day, the place transforms into a pop-up store giant with a dozen labels, all French. We can cite, for connoisseurs, Howlin Banana Records, The Turkish Mechanical, or White Lobster Records. The musical ambience will be provided by the fine flower hexagonal with live and DJ sets from 17 artists original. This is according to the Point Ephemeral “to support the expertise of those that you will not find in large distribution”. In the afternoon and the evening are free of charge.
Convention of Independent Labels. Point Ephemeral. 200, quai de Valmy (Xe). Saturday 13 April 2019 from 14h to 3h. Free admission.
also as part of Record store Day, The Chance to be Playful (Xviii) offers a vinyl market 100% groove, followed by an evening of DJ sets until 2am in the morning.
” READ ALSO – the agenda of The Record store Day 2019 in Paris
The edition 2018 Rum Fest. Rum Fest
• The rum and boiling. Each year, new brands and names make their appearance on the market of the rum, and, every year, the Rum Fest is pleased to be the showcase . The well-appointed “Bar News” will therefore focus on innovation and returns on the best releases of the year. Among the many other animations, check out a cocktail bar, several booths of foods in the world, a photo exhibition and even a escape game! In a decor of a plantation in the Nineteenth century, you have 45 minutes to solve puzzles in order to bring together all of the key elements in the process of developing a rum. Several mastersclass are also planned on three days to discover the history of rum, its use in the kitchen, or aging. The festival takes place from 13 to 15 April at the Parc Floral de Vincennes. Has to consume, of course, in moderation!
Rhum Fest Paris 2019. Parc Floral de Vincennes. Grand Hall of the Parc Floral. Saturday 13 and Sunday 14 April 2019 from 12h to 18h30. Monday 15 April: day professionals. Rates: from 49€ to 89€.
• Journey of the polar Paris. Polar is the festival of cultures in northern Paris. A hotbed of discovery to learn about the artistic forms in icelandic, Danish, Finnish, Swedish and Norwegian, from the theater to the music through film and photo. Come dance to the sounds of electro, house and disco Saturday, April 13, from midnight to 6 o’clock (Has Madness, Xix). For the more calm, exhibitions are accessible, including the House of Denmark (Eighth), where film screenings will also take place. Finally, for those who really want to swim a few hours in the cultures of nordic, talks are organized around topics of daily life and a documentary dedicated to the youth of Norwegian will be released at the Gaîté Lyrique (Iii) April 12 at 20h. The festival lasts 12 days, from the 10th to the 22nd of April, in 12 places in Paris and in Pantin. The opportunity to open to different cultures sometimes so close and yet so different.
Festival of Polar. 12 places in Paris and in Pantin (The House of Denmark, The Finnish Institute, The Gaîté Lyrique, The City of Fertile, The Point Éphémère, The Recycling, the Station, The Church of Saint-Merry, the madness, The Bubble Bar, the Pavilion of The Channels, Theatre 13). From 10 to 22 April 2019.
• to Stroll between the aisles of the International exhibition of Rare Book and Art Object beneath the nave of the Grand Palais (Viii) .
• to Attend, free of charge, to the sheep shearing Farm of Paris (Xii), Sunday from 13h30 to 18h.
• Blow out the 5 candles of the reopening zoological Park of Paris (Xii), which organizes a festive weekend from 12 to 14 April, with free entrance for children under 13 years of age.
• Discover the all-new shop Eataly, the temple of Italian gastronomy, in the Marais (Fourth).
• Celebrate the electronic music during the weekend held April 13 and 14, around the expo Electro to the Philharmonie de Paris (XIXe).