• Celebrate the birthday of one of the most beautiful wastelands of Paris. In 2015, the Large Neighbouring land in the old hospital building of Saint-Vincent-de-Paul. After having escaped the destruction initially planned December 2017, they reopened in 2018. The immense human adventure that they represent a breath this weekend, the first birthday-candle of season 2! The figures in the annual balance sheet have anything to be celebrated: 10,000 m2 of built space and the 3,500 m2 outdoor spaces, 140 structures, including 26 shops-workshops of artists, artisans or associations, but also three accommodation centres. The program: workshops, concerts, meetings, photo exhibition, ressourcerie solidarity, steam bath, game track, brunch… In short, what to do!
open Doors 1 year of Great Neighbors. 74, avenue Denfert-Rochereau (Xiv). From Friday 5 April to Sunday 7 April 2019, from 16h30 to 22h. Free admission. Some ticketed events, see the programming.
• ambiancer on the rap in a parking lot with neon lights. Institute of The Arabic World has a parking lot that will soon be demolished. To enjoy the last of this space non-negligible 2000m2, they have been given the keys to the team Casabey. They have commandeered the street artist Profécy, who has dressed the walls of industrial electric colors, between pop art and influences Marvel of the 80’s. The organizers will ignite the place with one of their evenings Classics Only where rap and r’n’b are in the spotlight.
Classics Only at the Parking lot of the Institute of the Arab World. 1, rue des Fossés Saint-Bernard (Ve). Saturday, 6 April 2019, from 22h to 5h. Price:€ 17.
• offer new talents the price of workshops. Close to the metro Parmentier (Xi), Hotel Bohemia combines in a loft forty designers from various backgrounds and regions. Freely, the visitors can walk in the 400m2 in search of the perfect purchase! The event, which promotes young French creation and the objects made by hand in limited edition, will put a forward to this spring edition of jewelry (Hello Beloved, Marine de Diesbach, The White Room, …), a universe of home (Candice Coureau, Caroline Heckel, Saugette,…) and a space for children, leather goods, fashion (Mini Seagulls, Roussoeurs, Monday in the sun, etc.), care as a Beloved of the March and a corner “graphic and illustration”. A great novelty, the hotel caters to the market of plants of Eukalypte.
Exhibition and sale of designers Hotel Bohemia. 71, rue de la Fontaine au Roi (XIe). Saturday, 6 April 2019, from 12h to 20h. Sunday 7 April 2019, from 11h to 19h. Free admission.
• sniffing out the winner. The gourmet guide Lebey offers this weekend a large market of gastronomic excellence at the Pavillon Gabriel. Delicious and tasty, the event uses 80 artisans from all over France: a butcher, winemaker, chocolatier, baker, and others. At the same time, 10 prizes will be awarded, and a dinner of prestige on Sunday evening by Michel Roth, Pascal Barbot, Michel Guérard and Cédric Grolet, which they will cook together for the first time.
Market of Gastronomic excellence 2019 at the Pavillon Gabriel. 5, avenue Gabriel (Viii). Sunday 7 April 2019, from 11h to 19h. Monday, April 8, 2019, from 10h to 20h. Free admission. Dinner prestige (Monday, April 8, at 20h): 420€.
• Discover the future of design. This is at the heart of the Xvth century, in the salle des fêtes of the mairie, stands in the living room design in Île-de-France. The biennial aims to emphasize the correlation of art/design, “to materialize this new approach by showing the creators of these two cultural territories”. From amateurs to specialists, through training schools, each craft of the genre finds its place: ferronnier d’art, goldsmith, jeweler, contemporary cabinetmaker, designer, artistic, designer, mesh haute couture, editor, designer carpets… Every evening, a lecture will be given.
design Show in the Île-de-France, between tradition and modernity at the town Hall of the Fifteenth. 31, rue Péclet (Xv). Friday 5 April to Sunday 7 April 2019, from 11h to 19h. Free admission.
” READ ALSO – PAD Paris: ten new faces for
• lose yourself in the paradise of the foam that is Planet Beer with its 4000 m2 dedicated to 600 beers to taste. The Paris Event Center. 20, avenue de la Porte de la Villette (Xix). Sunday 7 April 2019, from 12h to 19h. Rates: from 17 to 25€. Monday, 8 April: a day for professionals.
” READ ALSO – Planet Beer in Paris: 3 good reasons to go
• Before welcoming Carrie and Alice and Me the following weekend, the Beaugrenelle Music Festival starts strong with a free concert of Chassol (5 April to 18) and Nneka (7 April to 16: 30) as well as musical entertainment. 12, rue Linois (Xv). Free admission.
• The dance studio in the Point Éphémère happening in the weekend focus with a mini-festival of dance, and other performances. 200, quai de Valmy (Xe). From Friday 5 April to Sunday 7 April 2019, from 16h to 20h. Show unit: 8€ presale, 10€ on site.
• Make a trip to Art Paris at the Grand Palais (150 galleries of modern art) that celebrates the association AWARE and the creation of Latin-american. Av.Winston Churchill (Eighth). From 4 to 7 April 2019. Fri. from 11: 30 to 21h, sam. from 10: 30 to 20h, dim. from 10: 30 to 19h. Price: 27€ (full price), 14€ (students and groups). Free for children under 10 years of age.
SERVICE: With our promo code Groupon exclusive, save on your purchases